Monday, September 15, 2008

Post #1

This is my first post of some of my artwork.



I decided I wanted to draw a picture of Monster House from the movie.














and I drew a pretty sunflower, I wanted to colour the background with pastel, I think it turned out nice.












this is Bugs Bunny,












I drew this picture because cats are my most favourite,












I drew this one because I love TTs














I found this picture on a card and I thought it was very nice, but I thought the colours in the background were boring, so I drew it my own way.












this is Woody Wood Pecker,










this is just a boy I drew,










Theadore from Alvin and the Chipmunks,


















and last but not least a picture of a girl, I also found this picture at a store in Belleville so I drew this one too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures Amy. You have a lot of talent for someone of your age. Don't ever stop :-)

kkaci said...

Amy, these are great :-). Good for you! I'm looking forward to visiting as you update your work.

Anonymous said...

Amy, these are amazing! My favourite is the cat, it's so realistic. Keep drawing, it's your talent1

Unknown said...

heya~~ WOW..i never knew that you were this great at drawing!!! you have a lotta talent..so don't ever stop!!! Hoping to see you soon:D

<3 ANGIE